Retelling our story – Maximus the Centurion

Posted by on 24/09/2012

Oak have learnt the story of Maximus the Centurion as part of story making project and our Romans topic.

5 Responses to Retelling our story – Maximus the Centurion

1. Mrs Darling

Oak Tree Class,

We all watched your story retelling the other day before recording a version of the story we are learning. Mrs Darling asked us to think about any similarities between your story and our story! There were lots… mostly we all noticed how you use ‘he marched and he marched and he marched’ and we use ‘he walked and he walked and he walked’! We think it is great how you used actions and retold your story clearly! We hope you enjoy watching our story as much as we enjoyed yours!

Thank you for sharing your hard work!

Cherry Tree Class

2. Anonymous

I like the atchons ceep it up

3. Miss McCaughan

Wow! I am so impressed with your story telling. I love how you used clear voices, acted out the story and how everyone joined in. Well done! My class are on holiday this week so they may not comment as much as usual. To make up for this we left some comments for you on Friday. Looking forward to seeing what you get up to this week on your blog.

Thanks for sharing!

From Miss McCaughan

4. zoe

I loved how you all did it in a group. swannanoa room9 from zoe.

5. Anonymous

I love how you all joined in